Offering a fixed priced system means you can get your property transaction started with peace of mind. We also offer FREE contract reviews so you can make the right decisions quickly.
Find a conveyancer Sydney
Platinum Conveyancing Services is owned and operated by Joanne Azar, a licensed and certified NSW conveyancer with many years of experience in helping clients across Sydney and NSW. Joanne will act as your trusted advocate and will always prioritise your interest so you can secure the best possible outcome.
Do I need a conveyancer or solicitor?
You may be wondering whether you need a conveyancer or solicitor when buying a house. A Sydney conveyancing service is just as qualified to handle all facets of the transaction as a solicitor. All conveyancers in New South Wales must be licensed because they are governed by both the Conveyancers Licensing Act of 2003 and the separate Conveyancers Licensing Regulation of 2006. A good conveyancer will also be accredited by the Australian Institute of Conveyancers.
Solicitors will have a broader knowledge of the law should the property transfer go beyond the boundaries covered in the Conveyancers Licensing Act of 2003, such as capital gains tax or property settlements resulting from divorce.
Solicitors charging by the hour can be more expensive than the professional fee charged by a Sydney conveyancer. Most Sydney conveyancers offer a fixed and flat fee for the entire process.
Questions you need to ask your conveyancer
It takes a team of professionals to buy or sell real estate, and building a good team is critical to ensuring everything goes smoothly. One member of your group who can provide immense value when you find a good one is your conveyancer. To ensure that your conveyancer is qualified, here are some questions that you need to ask:
- What are the timeframes for settlement day? This is critical information to know for scheduling with third parties like removalists and cleaners.
- What will be the frequency of communication, and how?
- Are you available on Saturdays, in case I need you for an auction?
- Ask about fees and charges and make sure there are no hidden costs.
- Do they specialise in any types of properties? You want to know they have experience in the types of real estate deals you are involved with.
- Do they have current membership in the Australian Institute of Conveyancers?
Clients choose Platinum Conveyancing Services because we know what matters
You won’t need to deal with the banks, realtors or mortgage brokers alone as Joanne with act as your key communicate partner with all parties to ensure all deadlines are met.
“My job is to protect your interest”
Meet licensed conveyancer & JP, Joanne Azar
Buying or selling a property can be overwhelming and in over 12 years I have seen the mistakes and heartache. From missing out on buying the property you want, to stress caused by delays with banks and various parties, I’ve come to know what MATTERS in such a personal and critical life milestone.
And that’s why, we’ve developed a system for clients that instantly addresses the risks and concerns that occur so often.
Most importantly, I know excellent communication and property expertise matter.
For this reason, I only specialise in conveyancing and property services, and I have kept my business personal and boutique. You’ll be dealing with me directly from start to end.
Each property transaction is different which is why I always offer a FREE no-obligation consultation ( online or face- to- face) to help you understand where you stand and what you need. I welcome you to contact me today.
Our Sydney conveyancing services
Are you buying a property in Sydney or NSW?
Platinum Conveyancing Services will assist you from start to end, including:
Are you selling a property in Sydney or NSW?
We can help you do it with care and expertise. Our services include:
Are you transferring a property in Sydney or NSW?
Do you have a property that you wish to transfer to your child, spouse or other family members? Platinum Conveyancing Services can help you with:
Words from our happy clients
I have dealt with Joanne Azar for a number of years now. Her service and integrity is at the highest level. I strongly recommend Joanne for all your conveyancing service.
Joanne’s services to my clientele and to our business has always been of a high professional standard. I truly do value her companies efficiency as it makes our job easier. I know that once i send the contract to her office at Platinum then the matter is in good hands.
Joanne’s attention to detail and her straight forward attitude highlight her huge depth of knowledge of the Conveyancing Act. Time and time again, Joanne has exceeded my expectations, when dealing with not only myself, but also with my clients.
We help homeowners, builders,
real estate agents and developers across Sydney, the NSW Central Coast and NSW
- NSW Fair Trading
- Buying a Property – NSW Fair Trading
- Selling a Property – NSW Fair Trading
- Buying a Property at Auction – NSW Fair Trading
- Buying “off the plan” – NSW Fair Trading
- Buying into Strata Scheme – NSW Fair Trading
- Contracts and Deposits – NSW Fair Trading
- Conveyancing – NSW Fair Trading
- Getting Finance – NSW Fair Trading
- Making an Offer – NSW Fair Trading
- Property Inspections – NSW Fair Trading
- Buying Investment Properties – NSW Fair Trading
- New Land and Property Information
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- NSW Institute of Australian Conveyancers
- Office of the State Revenue NSW
- Real Estate Institute of NSW
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW (AICNSW)
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Swimming Pool Register
- City of Sydney Council
- Blacktown Council
- Cumberland City Council
- Canada Bay Council
- Hornsby Shire Council
- Inner West City Council
- The Hills Shire Council
- Parramatta City Council
- Penrith City Council
- City of Ryde Council