Offering a quick and fixed priced system means you can get your property transaction started with peace of mind. Contact Joanne today for a FREE contract reviews or initial phone consultation.
Looking for a trusted conveyancer in Pyrmont, NSW 2009?
We have 15 years of local experience
Platinum Conveyancing Services is operated by licensed conveyancer and Justice of Peace, Joanne Azar.
Joanne was a 2018 President’s Award Finalist with AICNSW (Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW), which recognises business owners who have exemplified best practice and professionalism in conveyancing.
Joanne prides herself on being fully hands-on and accessible to local area residents. Offering FREE contract reviews and an initial no- obligation phone consultation on your matter, why not contact Joanne today.
Attending a weekend auction and need to act quickly to secure a property? Joanne will personally assist you regardless the time of the day.
Deadlines can make or break your deal. This is why Joanne will personally deal with banks, lenders and other entities to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Over 4,000 transactions, we know what matters
Buying or selling a property can be overwhelming and in over 15 years I have seen the mistakes and heartache. From missing out on buying the property you want, to stress caused by delays with banks and various parties, I’ve come to know what MATTERS in such a personal and critical life milestone.
And that’s why, we’ve developed a system for clients that instantly addresses the risks and concerns that occur so often.
Most importantly, I know excellent communication and property expertise matter.
For this reason, I only specialise in conveyancing and property services, and I have kept my business personal and boutique. You’ll be dealing with me directly from start to end.
Each property transaction is different which is why I always offer a FREE no-obligation consultation ( online or face- to- face) to help you understand where you stand and what you need. I welcome you to contact me today.
Are you buying a property in Pyrmont or anywhere in NSW?
Our conveyancing services in Pyrmont include:
- Contract of Sale review, advice, negotiations and amendments.
- Coordination with your mortgage broker and/or financial institution to ensure your loan is approved and settled on time.
- Organising any reports such as pest, building, survey and strata.
- And much more. Call us for a FREE contract review and/or phone consultation if you are planning to, or in the process of buying a property in Pyrmont or anywhere in NSW.
Are you selling a property in Pyrmont or anywhere in NSW?
Not sure how to get started? We got you covered. Our services include:
- Review of Contract of Sale, ensuring your interests are protected.
- Liaising with your bank and/or mortgage broker.
- Assistance with negotiations and contract signing.
- FREE contract reviews and sound advice and guidance from start to end.
Are you transferring a property in Pyrmont or anywhere in NSW?
Do you have a property that you wish to transfer to your child, spouse or other family members? Platinum Conveyancing Services can help you with:
- The process of transferring the mortgage by coordinating with your financial institution.
- Property stamp duties process.
- Preparation and review all legal documentation, as required.
- And much more. Contact us for a FREE consultation today about transferring your property in NSW.